This luxurious multipurpose salve is my 'go to' for neck and décolleté pampering. I promise you will wonder how you managed without it! I also use it on my face, lips, hands and body whenever I want an extra touch of softness.
This nourishing skin salve can be used as a nighttime treatment or as a brisk-weather daytime moisturizer. Feel free to experiment with it!
The consistency is extremely soft - NO BEESWAX - thus it will liquefy upon contact with your skin or when rubbed between fingers, and works very nicely with a fingertip application.
Apply to clean skin with your finger pads using gentle, stroking motions. Anything applied to the neck and decollete should be done in an upward direction.
Resist the temptation to massage, tug or rub your skin. Simply allow your fingers to release the salve's goodness until your skin feels smooth and let the rest absorb on its own. For external use only.
TIP: I like to spray my face and neck with rose water before applying the salve; a small amount goes a long way.
PRESERVATIVE FREE and VERY heat sensitive
Please store appropriately.
Limited Inventory: Hand crafted in SMALL batches for freshness
Standard Size: 1/2 oz || Sample Size: 3 ml
Special Order Sizes: 1 oz, 2 oz & 4 oz
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Kokum Butter, Organic Olive Oil (infused with Organic Coffee), Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Magnolia Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
For Custom Orders & Quantities CONTACT JOELLE to discuss your request.
COFFEE IN SKINCARE?
Coffee is a source of nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit the skin, scalp, and hair. Add to that its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and you have a potent weapon to combat the appearance of fine lines and aging:
1. Exfoliation: Coffee is insoluble in water, which makes it a great natural base for a scrub applied topically on the skin.
2. Reduces Inflammation: When coffee is applied topically, the antioxidants in the coffee grounds can calm the skin and reduce inflammation.
3. Anti-Aging: Free radicals are responsible for causing premature skin aging. This results in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and the loss of elasticity. The antioxidants contained in caffeine can attack these free radicals and eliminate them. This can improve the overall appearance of your skin.
4. Treats Under-Eye Problems: Dark circles can be caused by a variety of factors including genetics. Even though coffee is not a 'cure' its anti-inflammatory properties make it beneficial in reducing puffiness and inflammation associated with dark circles.
5. Minimizes the Appearance of Cellulite: When used as topically, coffee's ability to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow can tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite.