Virtual Learning in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Online Movement Classes are 60 minutes in length.
Online Meditation Sessions vary in length, read individual descriptions for specifics.
All ONLINE meetings take place on ZOOM
> GROUP CLASSES ONLINE
Lu Jong Tibetan Healing Yoga
Wednesdays & Saturdays: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Last Saturday Class until the Fall: June 6th, 2020
Learn Lu Jong Tibetan Yoga, a series of movements to release blocks in the body based upon the principles of Tibetan Medicine.
The combination of slow movements and rhythmic breathing create a balanced flow of blood, oxygen, and energy in the body.
This form of moving meditation stills the mind and nourishes the body instilling a vibrant yet calm sense of relaxation.
Each week we work with a specific group of movements to target different areas of the body.
Classes are $15/pp per date - with options to pay more ($20) or less ($10).
Lu Jong Tibetan Healing Yoga - Full Practice
Sundays: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (June, July, August & September)
Practice the complete set of Lu Jong movements in a single session:
- The Five Elements
- The Five Body Parts
- The Five Vital Organs
- Additional support movements
Classes are $18/pp per date - with options to pay more ($22) or less ($12).
Payment & Registration Information
The first step is to pay for your class(es)
- Please pay and register for class a minimum of 1 hour before start time. This allows plenty of time for you to prepare ahead of class. Registration will close promptly 1 hour before the start of class.
- After your payment you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to register for your class on Zoom.
- You will be prompted to download the ZOOM App onto your device if you do not already have it installed.
- Upon registration you will receive an email with the specific Zoom ID and Password to access the class. You will need this information to join us online.
- There will be a 'Waiting area' open 15 minutes ahead of start time so you can adjust your camera, speaker and gather your props for class. Please note that your audio should be on 'MUTE' so all can hear Joelle clearly. We will 'un-mute' for questions at the end of class.
- If you do not wish to be seen you may disable your video. In order to be seen you must adjust your screen to show your entire mat area as much as possible.
- You are responsible for your safety and well-being. Please refrain from anything that does not feel safe or causes discomfort in any manner.
> PRIVATE LESSONS ONLINE- Lessons that progress at your pace
Please contact Joelle to confirm the availability of your preferred date and time for ALL Online PRIVATE sessions.
Then make your selection from the choices below.
Private sessions are available as single or multiple meetings with prices listed.
me with questions or for other payment methods.
> LU JONG TEACHER TRAINING - Online Program
We have re-formatted our traditional Tibetan Lu Jong Teacher Education to incorporate online instruction.
The online training is in response to travel restrictions but may be offered with limited availability in the future.
When we resume the more traditional training format, there may be a required 'in-person' segment to successfully meet all the requirements for certification as a teacher in this lineage.
- Session 2 (August 27 - September 9) is an 'online' segment to adapt to COVID-19 Travel restrictions. Groups A & B participate together.
- Online Teacher Certification Dates: Oct 2 - 4, 2020
If you are interested in becoming a certified Lu Jong Teacher CONTACT me to arrange a talk!
It's an honor and privilege to connect and share these teachings with you. Thank you!