Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE LU JONG TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Is this Education good for Beginners?
- Absolutely! Whether you are new to Lu Jong or have taken some classes, if you are looking to deepen your knowledge and feel the benefits of this ancient healing tradition then this course is for you.
Can I apply even if I don't know if I want to Teach right away?
- Of course! Many people enroll in a Teacher Training program because it’s a great way to deepen their personal practices. You may also change your mind as you complete your studies. either way, the choice is entirely yours.
When does the Teacher Training Program start & finish?
- Each of our Signature Education programs will have ALL dates clearly listed for the length of training, including the dates of the final certification event where you receive your Teaching Certificate. We require 100% attendance to fulfill the requirements necessary for graduation. The average course of studies takes place over a period of 6 months.
What if some program dates do not work for me?
- This is much more common than you think! In these cases students opt to register into our Original Custom Education program. Here we create a tailored schedule of studies perfectly suited to meet all certification requirements AND fit into the larger framework of your life. These programs have an open enrollment, meaning you can apply for studies at any time, however once we formulate your schedule of classes, we must adhere to them as in any other educational format. Studies can be arranged over a period of time ranging from 3 weeks to 15 months.
How do I know if there is still room for me in a Training?
- All of the Group education programs will list a deadline for applications and registration. This gives everyone an opportunity to receive their manuals and prepare for studies as a cohesive unit. After the deadline, you will NOT be able to submit any payment without first contacting Joelle to inquire about the possibility of joining the training.
- For the Custom education programs, it is BEST to first contact us to confirm Joelle's availability and the feasibility of composing a schedule of dates to meet your needs. THEN you can register for your training.
How long do I have access to the online Training materials?
- All of our Teacher Educations are taught live, there are no prerecorded segments. This is why attendance is so important - when you miss a date you miss that class. We use Zoom for our meetings and a teaching platform where you can access all printed material such as schedules, lesson outlines, download documents, and receive any other important notifications. Your access to this area is unlimited from the first day of classes until the day after our last online meeting.
What payment options are available? Do you have payment plans?
- You can pay with a credit card or PayPal using our secured checkout process. All pricing is listed in US dollars. We always offer the choice of a single or multiple payments. Tuition must be paid before the start of training unless other arrangements have been made. There is a non-refundable administrative fee in all cases.
Will I receive a certificate when I am done with your online Training?
- Yes! Once you have completed the online training curriculum you will receive a Completion of Studies certificate from Joelle Kelly Learn. You can downloaded and print it immediately. You will also receive a notification to register for the worldwide Master Class events after you take your exams and pass the practical (movements and teaching) components. If you fail the written exam you will be given an opportunity to re-take it.
- You MUST pass the practical AND written exams to receive your Teaching Certificate.
How soon can I begin teaching Lu Jong to others?
- Once you have completed your training with a certified educator and attend a Master Class, whether online or in person, you will be issued your Teacher's Certificate which grants you the authority to teach Lu Jong in the lineage of Tulku Lobsang. The Master Class events only happen on specific dates each year, you can choose the date that best meet your goals.